T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Fast T-Jet 1 all of a sudden started going through the motions of printing, but no ink comes out. There is ink being drawn in the capping station (can see 3 white lines and colors, looks normal).

I put in a new ribbon cable, printhead and fuse in the external fuse (the one above the power supply).

I have the T-Jet 1 (red side covers), so I'm beginning to think the external fuse I have does not connect to the motherboard and is not a bypass.

Can anybody confirm this?

If this is the case, are there any instructions on how to put in a bypass and the parts needed?

Any help is appreciated. Thank You

· Registered
1,397 Posts
My Fast T-Jet 1 all of a sudden started going through the motions of printing, but no ink comes out. There is ink being drawn in the capping station (can see 3 white lines and colors, looks normal).

I put in a new ribbon cable, printhead and fuse in the external fuse (the one above the power supply).

I have the T-Jet 1 (red side covers), so I'm beginning to think the external fuse I have does not connect to the motherboard and is not a bypass.

Can anybody confirm this?

If this is the case, are there any instructions on how to put in a bypass and the parts needed?

Any help is appreciated. Thank You
Many of the Tjet 1's that we sold back at US Screen had the external fuse mounted in the back but were not actually soldered onto the mainboard. You will have to take it apart to inspect it and more then likely solder it if it is not. I can pm you with some info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.