T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still new to the whole DTG printer thing.
I have an HM1C. everything was working fine good nozzle checks I clean the capping station every day, head cleanings every day.

Now out of nowhere I have no CMYK colors. I do an ink charge and the white charges, but no CMYK. (yes there is ink in it, and no ink lights are on)

anyone have any ideas?

Yeah and Tech support from DTG does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling.
I call and they are horrible at calling back.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Could be an issue with your capping assembly. Check that you're getting fluid into your waste bottle from both hoses when you do a head cleaning.

Harry
Equipment Zone

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
printer is 1 month old.

no ink into the bottle from CMYK. I am getting ink into the bottle from white.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Then there is a good chance you probably have an issue with the capping assembly. Check that none of the hoses in the assembly, especially under the ink wells, have gotten loose.

Harry
Equipment Zone

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not even getting ink to the capping station. The ink lines are draining back to the ink containers. If you run your finger over the capping station there is no ink on the cmyk side.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I am not even getting ink to the capping station. The ink lines are draining back to the ink containers. If you run your finger over the capping station there is no ink on the cmyk side.

Check your print head ribbon cables for burn marks or loose connections.

Harry
Equipment Zone

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got it working. I think it was some kind of computer glitch.
shut everything down let it sit for 5 min restarted it all and it worked.

I had a few loose connections on the dampers also, I think that was what was causing the ink to flow back into the bottles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts