T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I go to finish cutting the rest of my pending jobs and I notice my Omega 2.0 dongle is missing!!!! It won't let me cut or print at ALL. What can I do? Im cutting on a Gerber GS15 PLUS. HELP!!:confused:

·
Registered
285 Posts
No dongle no work my friend! Is it physically missing or just a message? I get that message when I'm spooling on my Edge machine but when the work finishes the dongle mysteriously reappears!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seriously!!! Im screwed!! So what are my options.......Get new software or will any dongle work?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if it doesnt turn up what am I looking at spending for a new one? and where might I get my hands on one?

·
Registered
285 Posts
where did you order the software from originally? I'd call them but if you dont have a dongle to return they will usually charge you for an upgrade... full price so you dont "cheat" them.....not keeping it and running 2 systems for the price of one. I'm guessing an upgrade would probably around $1300 but I'm not sure

·
Registered
285 Posts
no problem I hope you find it .... aggravating that one little thing can keep you from running your software.
mine gives me an error like that when it's still plugged in but when the spooler finishes it runs just fine.
Good luck

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I would call your software supplier and tell them of the issue. I'm sure you have proof of purchase and I'm sure the software company will work with you. I know it will cost some cash, but Ithink it will be far less expensive than a upgrade. .... JB

·
Registered
557 Posts
OK... I give in.. What is this mysterious dongle you speak of??

Would my assumption that it plugs in via (usb?) and "activates" the software be correct (sort of like some of the programs you need the original disk in the drive for it to work?)

I do hope it turns up quickly!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts