T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

No doubt you have all had this problem, finding the ideal T-shirt for your designs? I am creating modern sport related T-shirts and thought I had found a solution with continental T-shirts, no branding in the neck, the fitted good quality on the style I was going to use, so I ordered samples in all the sizes they did M, L, XL but the XL is not very large and some of my potential market would be bigger. Any ideas, I'm in the UK and want good quality 200gms+ T-shirts, ideally with no neck branding but will relabel if I have to.

Thanks

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi There,

I've been down this route myself. I came to the conclusion that buying labelled shirts and having them re-labelled was the best option.
I've priced up having shirts made from scratch which was ideal, but you need to buy in such large numbers it's impossible to justify when you're starting out! I've seriously thought about producing my own, unlabelled shirts and selling them wholesale to people such as me and you.......if anyone interested let me know.
If you look around you can find companies that re-label, usually around 50p per shirt. I've found a screen printer who can get them done for 20p per shirt and I think that's hard to beat. They'll never be quite as good as having them sewn in at point of manufacturer but if done properly should pass perfectly well.

Hope this helps!
Justin

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi TJLewis

Thanks for the info. I had been coming to the same conclusion myself about the relabelling. I think you're right that if someone was to produce unbranded T-shirts just with washing instructions and size they could make a good profit, I'd certainly be interested. For a start up company its just one more thing to worry about having to relabel and one more additional cost.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I use a company in southern Florida. They have various types of what I call dress knit shirts. They have different types. ITs Isaacs Designs. Shipping not cheap. Very good quality shirts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts