T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum Friends,
I need your assistance, again. I am the owner of a t-shirt company that targets the alternative community, more directly the women within that community. At this time I do allot of festivals, and clubs when I can, but I want to take it to the next level. Festivals are good and helps to promote my line, I really want to tap into others ways to sell my tees. I already have a website, but there is no real orders coming from the site.
This market is extremely under served, and since i am part of this community , who better to service it than me. I just need a little direction.
When time allows, take a look at my designs.
- The Tee Shop

Thanks
Roz

· Registered
1,662 Posts
Hi Roz. Nice clean site layout.

Would like to have seen a few dark garments amongst your offerings, especially black. Your FAQ's state you can get whatever colour you want for your tees, but this is in conflict with the numerous listings that states only available on light coloured shirts??

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the infor, I will check the site and make changes, and I will ad some dark colored garments.

Hi Roz. Nice clean site layout.

Would like to have seen a few dark garments amongst your offerings, especially black. Your FAQ's state you can get whatever colour you want for your tees, but this is in conflict with the numerous listings that states only available on light coloured shirts??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.