T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete newbie here...

I'm planning to print some shirts for kids soon and I feel like I have seen every wholesaler, T-shirt company and printing online.
But I still can't find really nice t-shirts for kids.

Like the brand Kingsley, their tee's are very soft and the label say they are printed in USA. Could they possible get thier shirts from a company that doesn't print kids sizes if they order enough. I mean a big enough order that the mill can't say no? Is that even done?

I keep finding great kids shirts but it seems only a few mills have the very thin ubersoft shirts everybody seem to love.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I'm loooking for the" young kids" sizes, not really toddlers or teeens.
From 5 years to 10 years old sounds about right.

Thanks for the info

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
You have to understand that there is actual sizes for youth.. they are called " youth sizes" You need to know measurements. That got me in trouble when I did pre school. a 10 year old could be several sizes as well as a 5 year old.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
badalou said:
Do you want toddler sizes or youth sizes as they are both kids. Some vendors don't carry toddler sizes. I get my youth from San Mar and my toddler from Staton
I believe they're asking for what brand of shirt as well there Lou - so are you using Gildan (which does indeed, I believe, carry both youth and toddler shirts) or...?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For some reason I didn't get an email telling me there were new replies to the thread.

Badalou, to answer your question. I haven't reached the point where I'm buying and I have to educate myself a bit about sizes before I buy.
I am taken baby steps and I have to figure out if and where I can find the type of shirts I'm looking for.

There is noting wrong with the shirts out there, I would just like to see if I can find soft thin shirts for kids.
I know I'm not being very specific, I was just wondering if any of you knew about Kingsley.
I really love the thin shirts, but there is probably a good reason, why they are only sold few places. They may not be as sturdy.

Thank you for your replies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts