T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends,

if I use a T-shirt that in my opinion has a nice cut, maybe i run the risk that it doesn't fit every Customer in my online-shop.

Vs.

If I use a T-Shirt that has a cut for everybody, it's not looking attractive to me anymore.

I want to love the T-Shirt that I sell. How do you handle this? Can you give me a direction? I don't want a lot of returns of my customers.

Thank you

regards
Mioman

· Registered
94 Posts
it is true that you should enjoy what you are selling, but never forget the customer comes first; they are the ones buying!

What I usually do is run both! I have one t-shirt I really like and sell but I also sell another kind of t-shirts that I know some customers like more. I tend to point to my favorite as much as possible but I also give them the alternative.

That's the way to go in my opinion.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Jvieira,

you print the t-shirt, after the customer orders? Then it's good like you doing. But I don't print myself, I am going to produce 100 piece at a screen-print-factory.

An other question. I saw on your website that you use t-shirts without the "Etiqueta". Can you tell me what's the name of the Model/Producer where I can buy this?

Thank you
regards
mio

· Registered
94 Posts
Indeed I do not own a brand, I just print the t-shirts; but I would advise you on having a shirt that your customers will buy. You can have the best product in the world, but if your customers don't like it, you won't make the sale.

Maudlin Merchandise does have t-shirts without the label on. It's a portuguese brand called Mukua, you can buy the shirts (blanks or printed) directly to us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.