T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know a wholesaler that carries "Next Level Apparel"?
I just bought my boyfriend one of these shirts and its a really soft and breezy ringspun, yet it looks like it could be cheaper than AA

I went to their website but theres no much info there.

Anybody know a wholesaler with these kinds of shirts?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you find anyone who sells Next Level Apparel?? I have a girl shirt of NLA and it's SOOO soft, everything you said about your beau's. I want to get other shirts in the same material! Let me know if you ever found anything?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Mark, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

You would probably need to call the NextLevelApparel company by looking up their phone number on their website.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw Next Level at ISS in Atlantic city; I really liked their products. and would recommend ordering a catalog and taking a look.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just ordered 50 shirts from them and have another 180 on the way. They are a very nice material--especially for the price. The only problem I had was that when I put a red shirt through the conveyor drier, it turned it a darker red to almost a maroon. I am not sure how to fix this either. I trie to just flash dry it, but then I had a large square that was not the same color as the rest of the shirts. But if you cure each shirt the same then they will all look identical. Just a little FYI.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I too also love next level apparel
I use them for screening, Rhinestones, and heat press as well as transfers,, they run small so down size the tees on size unless they want a tight fit,,

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Thats what i do,, treat them like burnouts,, tissue thin material,,I always line the backside of the inside printed just in case,,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ok..did anyone find out where to fnd wholesale prices?..I saw that impressionzprints just purchased some shirts but failed to say from where..

·
Registered
19 Posts
The more research i am doing on NLA I am seriously considering them for the start of my higher end graphic T line. Fingers crossed.

I got wholesale pricing as soon as I wrote to them directly right on their website & and set-up an account. I think the wholesale prices are great....so far. I believe they ship out of Fla. and Cali.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Gotcha....
question? Discharge ink? Is this different from the other inks used in printing. Is this specific for certain techniques or simply ink used in printing a basic graphic on a dark colored T shirt?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts