T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's the best way to approach establishments like mcdonald, wendy's, coffee shops, school canteen, etc..... if i wanted to display my own free newsletter (with a rack) inside their establishment? anyone have done this before?

basically, the content of my newsletter (one 11x17 folded in half, booklet) will be all about t-shirt, some semi-t-shirt related stories, trivia and puzzles, about my t-shirt company, and lots of photos of my t-shirts on sale and upcoming designs for t-shirts....and community projects that my business is involved with. i'll distribute it myself twice in a month.

any thoughts, guys?

· Registered
562 Posts
Call or visit them, speak with a manager, and bring a sample of your newsletter to show them. Maybe offer THEM a little free advertising in it as a gesture of goodwill and that should get your newsletter in their place of business.

· Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
free advertising... i think that's an excellent incentive for them to let me in to their establishment, Bill. thank you.

Coffee News have great success on this. That's where I'm getting the idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.