T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Tommy here from New South Wales in Australia. I am very interested in DTG print technology for my start up business. I am looking to buy my first printer before the end of the year. I would love some advise on the best one to get from all of you out there. :p

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the forums :) The best advice I can give you in general is to do alot of research on what you are expecting from the machine and make sure it fits your business model. There is alot of really great info in the dtg section of the forum that will help :) Here is a thread to get you started, its from owners of the various different machines and why they bought their particular machine http://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-garment-dtg-inkjet-printing/t41520.html. This should give you a good idea of the machines that are out there.

Not only would I research the different forums for dtg information, but I would also go see as many distributors of different machines as you can. Keep in mind that customer service and tech support is as important as the machine itself. So make sure the company you decide to go with is there for you. Also a good thing to do also is to visit a print wear show where they demo the machines, and bring your own file to have them print a sample on each machine for you. If you use the same file you are more likely to get more accurate samples then just getting the sample they already have ready to print there. Well this should get you started in the right direction of research, and hopefully give you a better idea of what is best for you :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts