T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, first time poster here.
I have been designing tshirts for the last few months on my computer and have some good designs completed at this stage. From here my goal is to get these designs on tshirts to begin with and to get my brand out there and recognised.
I am a compete newbie to this and have very limited experience. I am looking for advice on where to go from here- I am in the process of designing a website and have the market sussed.
I am based in Ireland- can anyone reccomend a good wholesaler- good quality, good prices?
Also I really want the tag on the inside of the tshirt to have my company name and logo on it and not the company name of the tshirt manufacturer- so I don t want fruit of the loom on the inside tag and my company name and logos on the tshirt then. Is this possible?
Am I better off to ue a local printer or an online company?
What is the process involved in getting my design from the tshirt graphics on my computer to real tshirts?

As you can see newbie is probably a huge understatement- any help or advice would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bricks and Mortar is more the line that Im hoping to go but supported by online sales also- must have a better look around this forum and find out more about how things are done in this business- ill be back wth some more specific questions then perhaps- thanks for the help so far!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.