T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have actually been making shirts for about a year. I still can't get it mastered though. I have been using this lame wooden E-Z Press that I purchased on ebay and it's worked 'decent' and I use Versalite paper which I've been told is the best because it's the only paper that you can actually 'bleach' and the image will still be there, but I've had alot of customers complain about the shirts fading alot. I'm guessing its where this press doesn't have enough pressure. It's pretty much a griddle on wood LOL. I need something very inexpensive, but something that will work better than this. PLEASE HELP! LOL

· Registered
644 Posts
The best way I know to get a cheap heat press is to get the craigslist app for your smartphone and add a search for heat press. Then keep a good eye on it and something will pop up. I ended up with an awesome press for hardly anything. Eventually you'll find that person who is just wanting to clean out their garage.

Oh, and welcome to the forums. There is a wealth of info here and it won't be long you'll be trying to do it all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.