T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new to t shirt selling i have some designs ready there pen on paper mostly bigger than a4 ive contacted some printers so far everyone has told me they cant deal with designs unless there in a computer format and others charge £15 just to scan each design and £50 an hour to get them ready for printing does anyone know anyone who can help me because i cant afford those prices thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not looking for anyone to do it for free just cheaper at the momment im looking at £250-£300 just to get them ready to print that seems a bit much when all there doing is scanning and then puting the scans together to make the final design maybye thats standard im not sure

·
Registered
249 Posts
Depending on how complicated the designs are they would have to do color seperations and that can be somewhat time consuming. I've seen people charging that much for designing a shirt though so I don't know why anyone would charge that much just to turn a drawing into digital.

I know that some printers will do it for you but I've never heard of them charging that much for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts