T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were new to the tshirt game but we need some help. we need to find out what kind of vinyl heat transfers are available for us out there. weve used Thermoflex Plus but the quality of it isnt very durable looking or feeling. Does anyone know of any textured, heavy duty type heat transfers for shirts..any color? were mainly in the young mens street wear business so we want our shirts to last. were goin to be using proclubs if that helps.

also does anyone know of a place that sells vinyl heat transfer rolls (15"x 5yds) for less than $30 or better. or any length but 15" wide for a decent price? thx in advance:)

if this isnt in the right forum place lock or move

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thermoflex plus is the vinyl I use and find it extremely durable and easy to press. You can try Spectra Cut from Imprinables Warehouse and all its companion vinyls or Stahls thermal vinyls. They all come in textures as well such as flock etc. I think to get better pricing on rolls you need to purchase larger quantities. If you are looking for stock transfers try Pro-World. If you are looking for oversized transfers you might try Springhill.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
MediaGraficsPro said:
also does anyone know of a place that sells vinyl heat transfer rolls (15"x 5yds) for less than $30 or better. or any length but 15" wide for a decent price? thx in advance:)
I Dont think you will find Thermoflex at $ 30 (5yrd lengths) or better at wholesale level.

It is well worth the little more you pay though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MotoskinGraphix said:
Thermoflex plus is the vinyl I use and find it extremely durable and easy to press. You can try Spectra Cut from Imprinables Warehouse and all its companion vinyls or Stahls thermal vinyls. They all come in textures as well such as flock etc. I think to get better pricing on rolls you need to purchase larger quantities. If you are looking for stock transfers try Pro-World. If you are looking for oversized transfers you might try Springhill.
does the thermoflex plus vinyl that you use have a smooth finish? thats the kind that were using right now...but were looking for more of a textured finish...with the feel of fine sandpaper or something like that...its hard to explain but imagine it if you can..

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Yes thermoflex plus is a very smooth matt color finish. You might try thermo-flock or something similar for a raised textured feel. Look into Stahls products as well...they have several different vinyls.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts