T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Audra, I'm interested in getting into the T-shirt printing business. I currently publish a Christian based teen magazine and would like to "expand" the business by adding a line of T's. Hoping the forum will give me some insight as to how to get started. Any advice on what type of equipment works best and is needed to get started would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your input. :)

· Registered
116 Posts
Hi Tone, I really like the Tree of Life T!
thanks im glad you like it, as far as machines it really do depend on what look you are looking for your shirts, i use silk screen/ but there or other like DTG and heat press/ so it is really up to you. take your time and look at some shirts done by thees machines and see what you like the most i hope this helps, any other questions jus ask.:)

· Registered
1 Posts
hi.i'm zamiel trying to be a bussinessman of t-shirt designing ....this is the best forum i've ever entered....love to see you guys...
1 weeks a goi just have some idea and i expressed to draw some design for the t-shirt....this idea is kind of funny,crazy and some kind of sexy (if i may say that...:D )
please welcome for my crazy and sexy design

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi my name is Audra, I'm interested in getting into the T-shirt printing business. I currently publish a Christian based teen magazine and would like to "expand" the business by adding a line of T's. Hoping the forum will give me some insight as to how to get started. Any advice on what type of equipment works best and is needed to get started would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your input. :)
hello there audra I started with some basic equipment heat press an vinyl cutter and a yudu. but now I am moving up so ordering a color press station that makes the custom t shrits I even used speed ball. I was hungry to make t-shrits. so take your time and use the cash wisely. need help just email me ok....do great. I just started myself. and I just got the right advice....please search and take your time again.

· Registered
3 Posts
hello there audra I started with some basic equipment heat press an vinyl cutter and a yudu. but now I am moving up so ordering a color press station that makes the custom t shrits I even used speed ball. I was hungry to make t-shrits. so take your time and use the cash wisely. need help just email me ok....do great. I just started myself. and I just got the right advice....please search and take your time again.
we do Christian t-shrits also

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.