T-Shirt Forums banner

Newbie to forum

128 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  calhtech 
#1 ·
Hello I'm new to the Forums and new to making T shirts, I do some Vinyl Decals, Signs etc. and now I would like to Try doing some T Shirts, I Picked up a couple of older heat presses the other day, and looking to get started.

#4 ·
Thanks for the welcomes

I'm getting frustrated with the forum and the lack of response from the moderators

I have posted to post in the heat press equipment forum twice about a couple of older heat presses I picked up. It says the message has to be approved it never shows up in the forum, and I never get a response saying it was denied.

I also have sent messages to the webmaster and another moderator. And still no response.

Is this how this forum works? Or is my messages not getting through?

#5 ·
I'm not sure, but I got this one. I have been on here 2 years and never had to have my messages approved. I thought that was only in the classifieds. Oh well, sorry your are having difficulty, this forum is a valuable asset to me. Hope they get this worked out.
CalhTech>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.