T-Shirt Forums banner

Newbie questions...

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  mike hansuld 
I know many people private label and that works for them. I truly think the image on the garment is what you are selling. I don't think I would waste the time or energy in re-tagging. I know others feel different,but this is my opinion. ..... JB

I think it could be a benefit to allow people to know the shirt name, as you stated for quality,size, and name recognition. I know many people buy clothing on name recognition. ..... JB

I think it stands to reason the cost of your product will be more expensive. Your offering the garment and the customization, this will naturally cost more. I think it would be good P R to stress the Eco friendliness of your product. This will give it a more trendy market to go after too. ... JB

We are going to be removing the Alt Apparel tags and printing in our own, that we already know as we want to do that from a branding perspective and that's where we'll note that we're using "the eco-friendliest inks we could find" etc... It's really more a question of whether to mention it at all or not in individual product descriptions or in the FAQ for the reasons wormil mentions. I think that for some people it could be a real plus and I'm wondering if there would be any reason why someone would be conversely turned off by the idea. Lots 'o good feedback here. Thanks!
I think, I would leave the tag in place and add a hang tag that listed all the eco friendlt stuff. I think from a cost prospective this would be the more economical route to take. .... JB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.