T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

i am using ready designs plastisol for my tshirst and they are very plastici, i have heard some where is another paper is like a transparency film and the prints comes out like screen print feeling.

is that thru and what are they exactly called and were can find prints with a paper like that?

Warm regards Newbie
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.