T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im relatively new to the tshirt biz even though ive had my heat press for some time .Ive had some bad experience with prints not lasting after being washed........the soft stretch worked well though.

Ia currently in the process of buying a cutter because i have a 200 plus t-shirt order coming up for a family reunion.

What paper would be suggested for my cutter,i need something that will last.

· Registered
166 Posts
Hi im relatively new to the tshirt biz even though ive had my heat press for some time .Ive had some bad experience with prints not lasting after being washed........the soft stretch worked well though.

Ia currently in the process of buying a cutter because i have a 200 plus t-shirt order coming up for a family reunion.

What paper would be suggested for my cutter,i need something that will last.
Rather than buying the cutter, you may be better off by finding a plastisol vendor. Have the plastisol vendor print the design up and send you the sheets. You then press it to the shirts with your heat press. It will last pretty long since it's screen printing ink and save you the task of having to weed 200 sheets off heat transfer paper or 3 pieces of vinyl for every shirt (since you said you have 3 colors in the logo).

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rather than buying the cutter, you may be better off by finding a plastisol vendor. Have the plastisol vendor print the design up and send you the sheets. You then press it to the shirts with your heat press. It will last pretty long since it's screen printing ink and save you the task of having to weed 200 sheets off heat transfer paper or 3 pieces of vinyl for every shirt (since you said you have 3 colors in the logo).

I like your suggestion it makes alot of sense to me,because ive been weighing this job out in my mind.I have a very close deadline,so i feel i dont have time for learning as i go,i want to produce a quality job that will get me referrals.Im in a small town and word travels fast ,so i want this to jump start my biz.Here everybody basically knows everybody and this family is weeded throughout the community.

I will be getting the cutter eventually but with your idea i will put it on hold.Do you or any members here have any reccomendations?

Thanks again hoodie tees!

· Registered
166 Posts
I like your suggestion it makes alot of sense to me,because ive been weighing this job out in my mind.I have a very close deadline,so i feel i dont have time for learning as i go,i want to produce a quality job that will get me referrals.Im in a small town and word travels fast ,so i want this to jump start my biz.Here everybody basically knows everybody and this family is weeded throughout the community.

I will be getting the cutter eventually but with your idea i will put it on hold.Do you or any members here have any reccomendations?

Thanks again hoodie tees!
Here's a link to a post about plastisol vendors http://www.t-shirtforums.com/plastisol-transfers/t77081.html
You can also go through the vendor list on the left side of your screen. Personally, I've dealt with Frank at Silver Mountain Graphics for plastisol transfers and found them to be great. They delivered them to me very timely. Great people to deal with. Responded to my questions promptly. And designs came out exactly as they were supposed to. Instructions for pressing were dead on accurate. And the price was quite reasonable.

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a link to a post about plastisol vendors http://www.t-shirtforums.com/plastisol-transfers/t77081.html
You can also go through the vendor list on the left side of your screen. Personally, I've dealt with Frank at Silver Mountain Graphics for plastisol transfers and found them to be great. They delivered them to me very timely. Great people to deal with. Responded to my questions promptly. And designs came out exactly as they were supposed to. Instructions for pressing were dead on accurate. And the price was quite reasonable.
Thanks Again!
This will be very helpful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.