T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just starting with this and need help with what software i need. Im not going into business or anything, just want to play with it. Make stuff for friends and family. Im semi retired and need a hobby. I guess what I want to know is what software will let me just drag and drop pics and have a few options with fonts; ie: color, size , rotation, etc..... Any help is appreciated -- thanks

· Registered
3,506 Posts
coreldraw is the most inexpensive of all the professional graphics software out there. you can find new versions on #bay for around $60. there are also a couple of free shareware software titles out there: gimp and inkscape. one is for vector artwork and the other is for raster or bitmap work.

the majority of designers on this forum use either corel or adobe titles. adobe is about 10 times more expensive though, so if it's just a hobby type thing...go with corel.

also you'll need the right peripherals for your computer (scanner) and make sure your computer speed and mem are up to par. and you'll be doing transfers then you'll need a heat press.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.