T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how's it going all?

I need help and I really appreciate whoever can help me. Ok the task doesn't seem that difficult but it is prooving very difficult for me personally as a newbie. I'm starting a clothing line that is starting off with just screenprinted t-shirts. I need hiphop (baggy) style t-shirts with high quality. I did my research and I determined ProClub was the best to fit this description. Now this is where I'm lost......Its been hard for me personally to find a company that relabels, screenprints and packages the shirts. I only need a small amount around 440 total in different sizes and styles. I'm looking for a reliable company with high quality work, and even better if they've had experience in a hiphop related clothing line. I apologize since I'm a newbie.......but I'm sure we've all been in this situation at one point in time. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a good day

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi there, where have you looked for a printer with those services?

There are many screen printers that offer all of those services. You may want to check around locally to see which printers can do it. Most printers can order wholesale from any company (like proclub) have the shirts shipped to them, print them and print them with your design.

What type of "packaging" are you looking for?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the reply. I'm in Toronto....when I search Screenprint in the yellowpages etc. I usually get those shops that make shirts for individuals. Trying to find a company that helps apparel line is the prob.

I was thinking plastic wrap. I really don't know that much....but I"m on a time constraint (trying to take advantage of an opportunity)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I usually get those shops that make shirts for individuals. Trying to find a company that helps apparel line is the prob.
Usually there's really no difference between a screen printer that makes shirts for individuals and one that makes shirts for clothing companies. Same process involved in both, just the printer may not have known to try to market to the apparel company segment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Look for wholesale urban wear or wholesale blank t-shirts online. Try going to google with those search terms. One good place to start is with wholesalecentral.com It's free and has reliable wholesale suppliers all over the world. Some of these suppliers do silkscreening as part of the service... very cheaply.

Also go to Cafepress, Zazzle.com and other online t-shirt shop, if you just want shirts done or if you want your own shop. You will not be able to sell your own shirts, but will be able to sell your own designs for shirts.

I also saw an actual training course on starting your own clothing line/t-shirt biz, but have lost the URL. When I find it will send it along.

Hopefully, you intend to learn screenprinting or heat press/plastisol so that you can someday make your own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts