T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.. I’m new. Could you please do all my research on tee shirt manufactures, types of presses and ink, heat vs. screen, tell me what to do, how to do it, and maybe provide a time line, plus design a website for me… if that wouldn’t be too much trouble.

Oh ya… I also need tax advice, patent information, a good lawyer, and anything else you can provide.

Thanks.

PS – a good laugh for those who see it before it gets deleted!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
And the ironic thing is, most of these things don't require more than going 2 deep pages into the forums.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
To be honest, the sort of person who cannot search about this wonderful resource, all there on a plate, is probably not the sort of person with the kind of mind to exploit the world to make a successful business.

How are they going to find a niche (which can be like looking for a needle in a haystack) when they can't find the several haystacks in this barn?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Making fun of the people that come here for help is NOT cool.

This site isn't just for the veterans who know it all. It's for those that are learning what the first steps are.

I for one didn't start out knowing all the answers. It would be cool if you could share and help when you can, and leave the posts making fun of those asking for help off board.

Sometimes folks don't know how forums work or which terms to even search for to find the information they need. It only takes a few seconds to provide a little guidance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts