T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to this and im currently in high school. i want run a lil business in school selllin custom printed shirts. as u know bein in high school i can't afford big high end machines $300-1000+.

so i was wondering if i should start with the ex press heatpressplans.com, do you think i will be able to get money with this? any one have reviews?

also what/where/who should i start with transfers and shirts. i have a HP 2410 printer is that allright

sorry for too many question but im newbie :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ok so i should look in to a little more professional heat press but my price range is about up to $250, what do you guys reccomend? and for the printer what C series are in 80 or below price range on ebay? yeah im really on a tight budget to this, my parents told me they don't want any part in this so im on my own

thks alot for help guys i really appreciate it

basically a little background of what im goin to be using for is

not a big business, just a order placed and order made business. this would be done in my house.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what kind of transfer paper and printer did you use? i was just thinkin getting another printer from ebay nothing to expensive and really bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.