T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I think you need to listen to Chadds. He is right on. Don't buy a press based on the fact that it is what you feel a good price. My advice would be to get an epson printer for about 80 bucks and heat press for about 650. if you don't have the money then go to your parents and give them a business plan about what you are going to do and what you expect to make. If you were my son/daughter and did that I would help you and encourage you in every way. Just so you understand that your going to go into business.. take it serous. When I was 14 I made a flyer and went to every house in the neighborhood and gave them a price for cutting their lawns on the weekend. I got 10 customers. Then I went to my father and told him haw much I would be making. he went out and bought a power lawn mower as we had an old push one. he benefited because I paid him for the lawn mower every week. And I made money to play with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.