T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Erick Lacayo, I was born in Miami, FL but have lived in Honduras most of my life. My family owns businesses down there so I eventually plan on taking over in a few years, for now I want to pursue my own iniciatives!

The reason why I joined this forum is because I am really interested in opening up my own retail store of customized apparel. I am only 24 years old and the recession in the states is making tough for me to find a job so Id rather do it on my own and go for it.

I am in the stage of writing up a business plan for a concept I have thought up that suits the market in Honduras. The is a lot of opporunity in Honduras and because of the rising popularity of customized products and the limited number of competitors in the market, I have decided I want to open up a store that revolves around small individual orders of custom apparel, just like LIDS does with caps with their in-store embroidery service, I want to do the same but not limit myself to caps. My idea is still in the baby stages and I need to keep adding to it to make it a potentially well-rounded profitable business.

I would like to know any of your opinions and advice you have for me. What embroidery machines should I be looking at for start-up? What raw materials do I need aside from the machine itself? Thanks!

Saludos!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Bienvenido Erick, yo no conozco nada de embroidery, pero te doy la bienvenida al forum. Te deseo suerte en tu iniciativa.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts