T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

My name is Nelson. I'm from Northern California. the Bay Area to be exact.

I've been lurking around on this forum for a while now and finally decided to make an account and try to become part of the community.

I am still a beginner when it comes to screen printing, and that's how i stumbled upon this forum, looking for answers to my screen printing questions. Everyone on this forum seems friendly and helpful and that great positive vibe pushed me to go from a fly on the wall to a participating member of this community.

With the information I've learned from reading this forum, i was able to build my own exposure unit with a 1000w metal halide light source, and i hope as i learn more about screen printing and shirt design, I can contribute and help other fellow aspiring designers and printers.

Nelson

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Reinhard - Hey i checked out some of your designs, they're awesome. I really liked the lucky octopus one. Anyways, I was wondering, what are some places around the bay you could recommend for screen printing supplies?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.