T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm new here so I thought I'd jump in and share some of my work. I've got 17+ years of experience designing T-shirt artwork and illustrating cars. I'm a Manager of the Graphics Department for a Fortune 500 Company during the day, but then I come alive and cut-loose after hours doing my 'car-related' artwork. I thoroughly enjoy doing what I do and nothing excites me more than seeing a finished design.

Not only do I do car illustrations and T-shirt design, but also logo design, custom paint design, color renderings and more!

Everything I do is all done in Illustrator 10...I love illy!

Anyway, here are some of my latest works, hope you enjoy...

This is my latest shirt I am getting printed right now...

A couple T-shirt designs I've done...

(on this particular one I need to find a screen printer for the customer...anyone?)

and a few 'renderings' I've done for fun...

And this is a full bodykit I've designed for the new xB. It's called the xGangster and the majority of the kit is available now...

Well...that does it for now. I hope you all enjoy my work...I know I really enjoy creating it! Comments and critiques are most certainly welcome.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting new people and learning more!
Tony

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats the Xb body kit run and do you have pics of it on a car?
Well, the front and back end are still in the works, but the visor, 2 rear spoilers and side skirts are all avaliable through scionpro.com right now.

Here are a few pics of the parts on an actual xB. This blue xB has been featured on Scion billboards and in a magazine ad as well I believe.

[media]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w135/xbgauges/08xbpics/profile3.jpg[/media]

and here's one of my final 3/4 view renderings...

[media]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z143/scionpro/rear_3Q_view.jpg[/media]

Hope you like it. With any luck there will be an 'xG' at this years SEMA show...I can't wait to see it in person!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.