T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm new here so I thought I'd jump in and share some of my work. I've got 17+ years of experience designing T-shirt artwork and illustrating cars. I'm a Manager of the Graphics Department for a Fortune 500 Company during the day, but then I come alive and cut-loose after hours doing my 'car-related' artwork. I thoroughly enjoy doing what I do and nothing excites me more than seeing a finished design.

Not only do I do car illustrations and T-shirt design, but also logo design, custom paint design, color renderings and more!

Everything I do is all done in Illustrator 10...I love illy!

Anyway, here are some of my latest works, hope you enjoy...

This is my latest shirt I am getting printed right now...

A couple T-shirt designs I've done...

(on this particular one I need to find a screen printer for the customer...anyone?)

and a few 'renderings' I've done for fun...

And this is a full bodykit I've designed for the new xB. It's called the xGangster and the majority of the kit is available now...

Well...that does it for now. I hope you all enjoy my work...I know I really enjoy creating it! Comments and critiques are most certainly welcome.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting new people and learning more!
Tony

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments. I look forward to sharing more of my work and learning new tips and tricks from everyone. And hopefully with over 17 years of experience, I'll be able to contribute as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats the Xb body kit run and do you have pics of it on a car?
Well, the front and back end are still in the works, but the visor, 2 rear spoilers and side skirts are all avaliable through scionpro.com right now.

Here are a few pics of the parts on an actual xB. This blue xB has been featured on Scion billboards and in a magazine ad as well I believe.

[media]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w135/xbgauges/08xbpics/profile3.jpg[/media]

and here's one of my final 3/4 view renderings...

[media]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z143/scionpro/rear_3Q_view.jpg[/media]

Hope you like it. With any luck there will be an 'xG' at this years SEMA show...I can't wait to see it in person!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts