T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, My name is Colin and I'm a 20 year old male from Central Queensland Australia. I've always had a passion for art and the feeling you get when someone appreciates the effort you put into it. So I compleated a level 2 in buisiness, and MOST of a deploma of multimedia before i realized that i don't want to work FOR people, I want to work for myself making a living out of what i love to do as a hobby, and create products that people can enjoy as much as i do.

I can still use some of the skills I learn from those courses but i have a HELL of allot to learn about this industry, all i know is that i have a burning need inside me to succeed at this.

And if adam came before eve why do men have nipples?!!? ........stuffs me lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Badalou, what i hope to do to begin with is start an online store using paypal and a non-paypal ( only because i've heard that the sperate popup window can be a pain, by the way, will popup blockers prevent this window from popping up?) shoping cart and have my customers select the garment, size, and which of my designs they'd like, so that i can heat transfer them and mail them out individually - i'm hesitant to stockpile in the beginning so i decided this might be the way to go. I plan to create a range of metalish surealistic cartoony designs using a charactor that i've created.

And when i become more experienced with the way things work i intend to approach some small retailers to sell my products.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Badalou, i mean when you add items to your shopping cart using paypal a new window pops up for the shopping cart.... not advertisments, my original question was will a popup blocker prevent this window from loading?

thankers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts