T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I've been selling t-shirts on Printmojo and eBay for a while, but I'm thinking of taking it to the next level and trying to make a real business out of it. So that is why I plan to read more on this forum, to get marketing and selling tips and maybe make a new contact or two!
I have 4 t-shirt designs right now (see www.mothertongues.biz), with lots of ideas to add more. Any comments are welcome! If you can speak another language, let me know if you know of a word that will be cool to use on a t-shirt! Only positive & uplifting words, that has to do with community, relationships, connections, and that is not easily translatable into English. Check out my designs and you'll see what I mean!
Peace,
Michelle

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sell about 3-10 per week on eBay - sometimes 3, sometimes 10! Which I guess is OK, since everyone says it is the slow time of year on eBay. I'm hoping it will pick up over time.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Maybe you could consider some chinese characters. Or even Chinese pinyin, but Russian would be cool.

Just a suggestion but you could try to learn a few cool written words of many different languages and then print them could be a very good usp. Unique selling point for your business. Good luck with it anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts