T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am the drummer in a Pink Floyd tribute and am also the guy who is responsible for the graphic design part of the group. I volunteered, willingly. :)

Making a design for the new shirt, and am new at it, so I am looking for tips and stuff and I don't want to waste time.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recommend acquiring graphics tools Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop in order to create the graphics. Illustrator is my weapon of choice as color separations are much easier to accomplish, also, the graphics created in Illustrator are fully scalable meaning you can make it as large as you want without graphic distortion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!

I am using Photoshop might need to come up with an alternative design in illustrator. I'm cool with learning curves, and looking dumb. :eek:)

If I want a photorealistic image, such as the earth, I have to go with digital printing and can't do a vector design? I know a little from web graphics, but not sure what carries over to printing.

Here's a vid of a recent performance. We're out of Michigan, come check us out. It's always a good time, except when it isn't.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjLGRUyPlQI[/media]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts