T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow T shirt Guru's, I am finally getting started after much research... I am going to be making T's to match sneakers for sneaker heads.. The only problom I'm having is what paper to use? Is JPSS a good one for lights? I have seen a video on that paper and It looks like it is a straight Ink to fabric from the paper without having to trim it, so is that considered weedless? Or does it leave a "frame" around image if not trimmed? any help would be GREAT!!! Happy Printing

·
Registered
7 Posts
no from my experience it is not weedless you still have to trim most trimming can be done by hand or get a good graphtec vinyl cutter if your designs are very detailed

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
All inkjet paper for light shirts will leave some amount of film unless you trim around the edge of the image.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all very much for the warm welcome and advice. I think I am going to try out JPSS and trim by hand for now. I will, however invest in cutter in the future. I just really want to put out GREAT quality shirts. And since my niche is the sneaker world I really don't expect large orders, but that person that buys one or 2 shirts I really want them to get a awesome shirt, tell friends and come back for more. For me its all quality over quanity, I'm not looking to get rich from this. Thanks again everyone. I will be posting more updates

1 - 6 of 6 Posts