T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
It could be because there are too many copies of a similar site (blankshirts.com,t-shirtwholesaler.com,trendyblanks, etc)

Why not just create one site that has all the different styles in it?

Plus there is the extra step of having to figure out which link you should click (individuals or retailers).

It doesn't seem to be a "new" website, though. More of a spinoff of blankshirts.

:welcome:

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Hi Chris, I don't think anybody posted anything about your topic being an advertisement.

My post was in direct response to your question about useability. We do have a Site Reviews / Design reviews forum located here that may get additional responses (you'll probably get more responses to this topic anyway as time passes...people read the forums at various times :) ) I'm not sure you need a separate topic at this point though.

PS: You'll probably want to remove your email address from your signature to protect it from spambots. People can contact you by clicking on your username.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.