T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, my name is Chris and I work for a company that has just created a new website to supply screen printers, general merchants, and just about anybody that needs quality t-shirts in bulk low discount prices direct from the warehouse.

The idea behind creating the website is in the name, NameBrandWearables.com. Quality name brand apparel, from every day household brand names, all at one website.

The problem we are having though, despite the work we put into it, is that nobody seems to like the site, or find it very “user friendly” so to speak.

All and all, since screen printers, and custom t-shirt distributors are our target audience, I was wonder if maybe a few of you guys could take a look at the site and let me know what you think.

Link http://NameBrandWearables.com

Thank you for your time,

Tech Chris

NameBrandWearables.com IT Department.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
It could be because there are too many copies of a similar site (blankshirts.com,t-shirtwholesaler.com,trendyblanks, etc)

Why not just create one site that has all the different styles in it?

Plus there is the extra step of having to figure out which link you should click (individuals or retailers).

It doesn't seem to be a "new" website, though. More of a spinoff of blankshirts.

:welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I posted this in the wrong spot. We really are looking for a few replys to the question so we could maybe better our site. We are not just looking for advertisement.
Would it be alright to post this same topic in the Ecommerce Site Design section of the website?

-Chris

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Chris, I don't think anybody posted anything about your topic being an advertisement.

My post was in direct response to your question about useability. We do have a Site Reviews / Design reviews forum located here that may get additional responses (you'll probably get more responses to this topic anyway as time passes...people read the forums at various times :) ) I'm not sure you need a separate topic at this point though.

PS: You'll probably want to remove your email address from your signature to protect it from spambots. People can contact you by clicking on your username.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts