T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
#1. A pop=up for newsletter signup as the very first encounter would COMPEL me click the big X.
#2. A psychology of modern marketing suggests answering the question, "Why should I do business with you" is a important goal in ENABLING others to do business with you. This is where you embed the company or product 'backstory' revealing how you make the world a better place. (note: making one feel better about themselves does make the world a better place in the mind of the reader.) Now offer the newsletter.
#3. There are many strategies to getting traffic to your T-shirt website. You need to make sure the FIRST thing they see answers their question, "am I in the right place" without SEARCHING the page and aligns with your marketing message. A newsletter signup actually VIOLATES the trust you want to create.

I liked the imagery and it appears you DID take measures to protect your IP. I would suggest more use of the brand via a transparency application.
Like you have have sent weeks creating something that I called my baby. It takes a special courage to expose one baby to criticism. You are doing the right thing.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
1. The 1-shirt pack says £14.99 on the splash, but £13.99 in the details.

2. The description 'Show More' button doesn't expand the description on my mobile.

3. Personally, I'd like to see a link or menu item that says 'Products' rather than just the 'New In,' 'Bestsellers,' and 'Special Offers' links.

Otherwise, not looking bad for a start.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
i would shift 'family business' to the first slot, and you missed the spaces before 'Well'

some of your designs look like they are simply pasted over the tee's in your mockups,
making them/you look cheap

i would add a decent transparency on the company name on the bottom of all your tee's,
as it is a little distracting from the designs for sale

nice logo, tabob is right though, it took me a bit to 'see' it
the tails of the 's' in your icon appear too close to the cross-bar,
making it look like one unit instead of an 's' when it is that small (may be my browser though, i am on brave)

very good job
your efforts and attention to detail so far bode well for your future

ps. good on you for the gates design, here is a couple of quick htv designs i did for a friend
feel free to use/amend/etc if you, or anybody, wants

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all so much for your feedback. I have made some adjustments already from the above posts, and will continue to amend over the next few days.

If anyone would like to share feedback, please let me know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.