T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
knowing how much a shirt costs to make, even the highest of quality, $30-$35 for the men's shirts on anonymouseapparel is pretty outrageous. Especially for the creativity behind the designs. It's not that I wouldn't pay $30 for a cool shirt either. There are plenty of shirts on Threadless that I would gladly put down $30 for.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I agree generally, but it depends on the point of origin. The weak dollar means that most non-US shirts are going to be in the $20-$30 rannge. $35 is pushing it, especially as you're US-based.

·
Registered
62 Posts
..and yet again, I don't see an actual person wearing the product on the site.

Cheap humorous shirts might be able to get away with that, but obviously you're selling a lifestyle here. I don't aspire to look like a faceless green/yellow mannequin; I'd rather look like one of the buff Abercrombie models (so I think I'll give my $30 to them).

;) :) :)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I agree with the above, and also personally I don't like how much downward scrolling is required (i.e. most sites would fit more of the primary information on my screen without me having to scroll).

I would add a couple of things though. Firstly: welcome to the forums!

Second, there is some decent looking design going on, both on the site and the t-shirts. While I agree that product shots are good when you can get them, if you can't for whatever reason (budget for example) I think your graphical mockups look better than most people's.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Couple of other quick things: the FAQ opening in a whole new window and not having a link back to the site is silly. It should just clickthrough, and have a link back to the main page.

Also, I noticed that "the charge on your [credit card] statement will appear "Anonymous"." Is that really such a good idea? I know it's (partially) the name of your company, but it seems a little too non-descript and potentially suspect to people. Bad for those with poor memories and/or snoopy partners.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for all your inputs. We will take everything into considerations. There will be upgoing improvement for our site, so please come back often to check it out. Thank you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
novatila said:
Improved website with real pictures. Please check it out!
Much better, IMHO. At least now you can get an idea of what the colors and print size actually is; the pics aren't bad either. ;)

C.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts