T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats going on everyone I am new to this web site. I have a t-shirt web site LBclothing.com and would like some opinions on it ( what changes should be made, new designs, new ideas, etc.. ) honesty is much welcomed. So check out the site and tell me what you think, thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice and clean site. Couple comments: The white font on grey on your home page is a little bit difficult to read. On your individual product pages, your copy seems sort of redundant to the images (ie., "This is a Navy colored tee with Cincy Cheek All Star in white and LB & Company in red with the red star in center"). I can pretty much see all that from looking at the image. Might be cooler to have some, er, cheeky copy talking about how owning this shirt will change your life and propel you to stardom.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I think the text describing the design is a good idea, actually.

Not only does it help customer know exactly what is on the t-shirt (just in case they don't see it all in the thumbnail), it also helps with search engine positioning. More text means more possible phrases that your site may show up under.

You'd be surprised what people search for when looking to buy a tee.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rodney said:
I think the text describing the design is a good idea, actually.

Not only does it help customer know exactly what is on the t-shirt (just in case they don't see it all in the thumbnail), it also helps with search engine positioning. More text means more possible phrases that your site may show up under.

You'd be surprised what people search for when looking to buy a tee.
I also did that because I know that some people are color blind, or computer may not be good quality. So a customer may mistake the navy tee as a black tee, or the black as nave, etc.. I really appreciate yours and honelyflips remarks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts