T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this t-shirt game.....I've been doing vinyl graphics and embroidery for a while and decided to branch out a bit with transfers on t-shirts. I purchased and Epson 1280 Ink Jet printer and a Roland Camm GX-24 cutter...I think I've got that down, but the papers available are a bit overwhelming....I need transfers that go on darks and lights...I've tried some, but I seem to be having problems.....with the darks, getting the image onto the t-shirt itself and also trying to get small text not to weed itself out. Any info fpr getting me headed in the right direction would be great!!

Not sure how to navigate site yet, hopefully I will able to retrieve posts. My e-mail is: [email protected]

Thanks!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Lynn, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Not sure how to navigate site yet, hopefully I will able to retrieve posts.
If you go to the main page of www.t-shirtforums.com, you will see lots of different t-shirt subjects "General T-Shirt Selling", "Graphics and Design" and if you scroll down you'll see "Screen Printing", "Heat Press".

If you click on the heat press category, you'll be taken to the section of the forum with lots of different discussions about transfer paper, pressing tips, etc. Click on the discussion title to read the information in that topic.

You can even search within that forum to find specific discussions on paper types. Opaque paper is used for darks, so if you search for opaque, you'll find discussions on that topic.

Any questions at all, feel free to ask.

Here's a link that explains how to post a new question.

Here's a link that explains how to know if someone responds to your question.

Hope this helps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts