T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I’m not exactly new here but only registered this week. I have only today found the UK part of the forum :-( I put this post in response to another post and thought maybe I should give it, its own post so here you go.

Ok sorry I will get to the point. I am setting-up a new web based business selling original artwork by the Latvian artist Baltapele as prints and on t-shirts. Being a new venture I don’t want to have to order a minimum of say 5/10 shirts till I am sure the designs are actually going to sell. So I am looking for someone like me starting up and can print one design on a t-shirt at a time in a day or so of ordering. I noticed quite a number here have printing setups and wondered if anybody is interested in getting involved.

I am working on the site at the moment and really want to be up and running soon just need to organise a printer.

Let me know if you are interested or have any thoughts.

Cheers,

TigerRag

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hi TigerRag,

I think you will find it hard to find someone who would print just one at a time, it's not worth it, it depends how you want them printed and how many colours and what colour t-shirts.

I would say you need to find a DTG printer, but you might just have to take the plunge and order 5-10 shirts but even then it will be costly.

Open a spreadshirt shop and see if the designs sell.

Lee

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi TigerRag
I havent been doing the T`s for long just the begining of the year, but have found many people ask me if i am willing to do 1 or 2 shirts a time.
As mentioned its not always the case as it`s costly to do they, but i myself do normal orders.
If a costemer wants 1 or 1000 i do them, and have found a lot more customers this way.
If you want to send me a PM or mail i would be more than happy to reply to you with the revelent information.
Jim

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, we have just bought a DTG hm1 kiosk printer which now allows us to do from single designs up to 60 pcs any more and screen porinting would be a better option. We charge £15 for a printed one off proto type design on a T-shirt, this includes the t-shirt which would be a starworld 399, (in my opinion the best budjet tee we have used) of course if you would rather continental or bbl that can be done.
Using the dtg printer means any design isa possible all I need is the file prefably photoshop but any will do. Drop me a pm if your interested.
Prices drop with quantity but that is after prototypes are confimed.
All the best Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts