T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI there.. I am new to the forum here and just starting to make T-shirts in house.. We have a sign and banner shop with a vinyl cutter, engraver, a versacamm 54 inch eco sol printer/cutter and a oki 5200 laser printer with the dye sub toners on the way. We are fast becoming more than just a sign shop as many of our customers are looking to us to be a total solution to there promotional needs (tshirts, mugs, stickers, business cards, etc) We were outsoucing tshirts to a local screen printer but with alot of our customers wanting short runs, we decided to do them inhouse. In the week to come i will be testing out the oki printer with the laser sub toner, and also have some colorprint paper to try on the roland printer for dark fabrics..

I am really enjoying the site.. and look forward to getting to know you all
sue

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will prolly evenually sell online also.. but as for now.. it jsut doing shirts with company logos for some of our clients that we now make signage for, and we have some orders for some shirts wholesale for some of our customers that they will sell online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts