T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

We recently bought a VS-540 and seal 54" lamination machine from a company, not going to say who yet as i don't want to jump to conclusions and say they are poor, but so far the after sales service and assistance have been shocking. We have purchased some Colourprint Mask and Colourprint Classic as this is what we have been told will allow us to do the garment vinyl and transfers yet we have had no training or guidance on how to do this, in actual fact we have had very little training or help with the machine overall. Does anyone here know or can point me towards a tutorial on this, as we have a couple of jobs that are starting to become urgent and the people we bought the machine from are not really helping.

Any help will be much appreciated

Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Don't give up! There are many on this forum that will be glad to help and you can check out MyVersacamm.com - A Digital Printing Network for specific help on the Roland printer / cutters. There is also video training, on site training, and remote training available.

For videos you can check out YouTube as I have a channel there that has a bunch of videos (more to come) and then there is the Imprintables Warehouse channel that has a lot on specifics of heat applied printed media.

Here are the channels:

My Channel: StevenJacksonIW

Imprintables Channel: Imprintablesdotcom

I hope this helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.