T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to vinyl tshirt application...can you re-apply vinyl after the shirt has been washed...my 1st job I did tee ball # & names on back...50/50 shirt - black vinyl easy weed vinyl - 325 degrees - 25 sec w/proctor...and I have had 4 come back...Not good...Thankfully...my customer knew they were my first clients on this type of work...and I do other things so they know this is not my standard product...but I do not want this to happen again...any help would be appreciated...I have re-applied the 4 but they have been washed so trying to decide if I should just do new shirts or if it will stay...Thank you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I personally would redo the 4 (completely new). Trying to do ones that have been washed contain too many variables.

I'd bite the cost to be sure I would prevent any reoccuring instances.

Might also be worth testing one or two on your own just to be safe.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
161 Posts
I do the recommended time and temp of 15 sec at 350 with easy weed and never had a problem. You should be able to re heat and fix them, you just gotta try it out you're gonna hve to remake them if it doesn't work anyway. Also I always recomend to clients to turn shirts inside out to wash for any kind of heat transfer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much for this information...I did press them again & they look good ...just so worried when they wash them it will come off again. What are your thoughts on that? Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.