T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I am, first we wanted to get them on ebay, so that way at least we had some exposure while building our site.

OsCommerce has a steep learning curve to some degree. But I'm getting there.

Thanks for the welcome. Lots of information in this forum.

Bryan

· Registered
1,703 Posts
revperrin said:
How do you do a ebay store we have a online store and I have bought and sold on ebay but it took too long for me to list products I know there is a fast way of doing it but I dont know how.
It's a massive topic that you can't really do justice to on a forum.

I'd recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0814472672/sr=8-2/qid=1147758268/ref=pd_bbs_2/104-2936603-2860761?%5Fencoding=UTF8

NOTE: I *do not* recommend this book generally. It has good info on stores though. Much of the info however is out of date, dubious, or just plain wrong. The author seems more a "How To" writer than an eBayer. Scot Wingo's books are much better, and eBay Hacks far superior technically.

· Registered
5,448 Posts
Monkey..dont suspect your ex...its just me giving you **** and looking for your best advice!!!! I push and pull for concise info and you are so well relevant for info. Please dont take it as offensive...its a means to get real info without the flavour!!!! We all have an idea of what works best....but I would think we are open to a new suggestion!!!!! As far as ebay is concerned...I think they have a program just for you...so just check them out!!!!!!

· Registered
27 Posts
No offence taken. I can tell you like to stir the pot. So do I from time to time. I just figure ebay is something I should look into. Real surfers can find what they are looking for on the web but most go to ebay it makes it easy for them. Sorry if I seemed rude or blunt stress does that to me. Feel free to be your self around me. Mr. Monkey

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.