T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my name is Bryan and our store will be MajkThreads.com

Right now we are on ebay.

We only offer Christian shirts and sweaters in the fall.

This forum has been a great help so far.

Bryan

God bless

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I am, first we wanted to get them on ebay, so that way at least we had some exposure while building our site.

OsCommerce has a steep learning curve to some degree. But I'm getting there.

Thanks for the welcome. Lots of information in this forum.

Bryan

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might look into them. They look like a professional setup.

It all comes down to money right now. But I will give it a serious look.

Thank you and God Bless

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
revperrin said:
How do you do a ebay store we have a online store and I have bought and sold on ebay but it took too long for me to list products I know there is a fast way of doing it but I dont know how.
It's a massive topic that you can't really do justice to on a forum.

I'd recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0814472672/sr=8-2/qid=1147758268/ref=pd_bbs_2/104-2936603-2860761?%5Fencoding=UTF8

NOTE: I *do not* recommend this book generally. It has good info on stores though. Much of the info however is out of date, dubious, or just plain wrong. The author seems more a "How To" writer than an eBayer. Scot Wingo's books are much better, and eBay Hacks far superior technically.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
MotoskinGraphix said:
so why didnt you post that book???? I think you are working way to many curves monkeyboy!!!!
Because it's good on stores, which is the aspect he's interested in!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
MotoskinGraphix said:
so why didnt you post that book???? I think you are working way to many curves monkeyboy!!!!
Do you generally read posts first, or jump straight to the hating-monkeylantern stage?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Solmu said:
Do you generally read posts first, or jump straight to the hating-monkeylantern stage?
I'm beginning to suspect it's my ex-wife....

(ok, my time-travelling ex-wife, as I don't actually have an ex-wife)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Monkey..dont suspect your ex...its just me giving you **** and looking for your best advice!!!! I push and pull for concise info and you are so well relevant for info. Please dont take it as offensive...its a means to get real info without the flavour!!!! We all have an idea of what works best....but I would think we are open to a new suggestion!!!!! As far as ebay is concerned...I think they have a program just for you...so just check them out!!!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
No offence taken. I can tell you like to stir the pot. So do I from time to time. I just figure ebay is something I should look into. Real surfers can find what they are looking for on the web but most go to ebay it makes it easy for them. Sorry if I seemed rude or blunt stress does that to me. Feel free to be your self around me. Mr. Monkey

1 - 16 of 16 Posts