T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am new to this, I just wanted to make my girl scouts shirts for the year.:p I have done stencils with the silk screen. But then I got a photo emulsion kit for my birthday. So now I have to ability to make T-shirts for all my girl scout sisters.:D

· Registered
846 Posts
Hi! I am new to this, I just wanted to make my girl scouts shirts for the year.:p I have done stencils with the silk screen. But then I got a photo emulsion kit for my birthday. So now I have to ability to make T-shirts for all my girl scout sisters.:D

There's much to learn Rae, and we were all "new to this" at one time. With that said, I wish you the best, do your homework, ask questions, and become a student if you actually want to produce a good print. There's a lot of GREAT printers, and graphics guru's on here that helped me out.

Do you actually have a question now that you need answered?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TONS of questions. But didn't think that this was the thread to post those in but since you brought it up....

I got a speedball kit for my birthday, it came with the lamp, photo emulsion and two transparent, and ink, well I tried using one of the transparents and it didn't work, I tried this twice, I took off the emulsion from the first time and it still didn't work, the emulsion ran when I tried to rinse off the ink from my test run. I ruined the screen and cried. What did I do wrong? :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.