T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

im new to making t shirts and was hoping to get all the help i need.any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The best thing you can do is to read every post here, whether you believe it's relevant or not. A lot of the time you'll pick up nuggets of information in a post you never would have thought of reading.

After you are done reading, 98% of any questions you could have about the t-shirt business will have been answered.

Also, check out the search feature, very helpful!

Welcome and good luck!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
That's how I started here. I set aside a couple of days and read every post here (it was a lot easier last year of course...this place is growing very fast).

It was actually a site review that made me realise that this was a place worth sticking around. Someone posted their new site for review. It was awful, and many members here gave a review, some of which were over a thousand words of analysis. And while that analysis probably broke the owner's heart, it was 99 percent true, wonderfully helpful if they took it, and the sort of expert view that is rare to find for free on a forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts