T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, came over here when I found out about the site from another screener.

Been doing this awhile and I am a professional screen-printer.

Nice site but the mod locks threads for any reason, even healthy discussion. That’s ok. His call; just seems too soon to me.

A lot more useful how too info from long time professional screen-printers over on http://boards.screenprinters.net If you really want to learn this biz come on over.

See you there and I will stop I from time to time here just to see what’s cooking.

·
2,957 Posts
Hello again Preston, and welcome to the forums.:D One thing you need to remember is that this forum is not only for screenprinters, but also for those that have businesses that sell t-shirts all different kinds of ways. Some sell at events, some sell to retail outlets, some have websites, while still there are others that do a combination. There are even some here that do their own printing (using various methods) before they sell. There is a nice mix here.;)

Again welcome!:D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Comin'OutSwingin said:
Hello again Preston, and welcome to the forums.:D One thing you need to remember is that this forum is not only for screenprinters, but also for those that have businesses that sell t-shirts all different kinds of ways. Some sell at events, some sell to retail outlets, some have websites, while still there are others that do a combination. There are even some here that do their own printing (using various methods) before they sell. There is a nice mix here.;)

Again welcome!:D
Same thing at the other site but there are tons of pros over there who help those doing the other thing as well as trying to learn the screen and grament biz. Many a newbie has been saved big losses by asking the pros on screenprinters.net.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Preston said:
Nice site but the mod locks threads for any reason, even healthy discussion. That’s ok. His call; just seems too soon to me.
Hi Preston, first off, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

I have moved this thread out of the forum so I could let you know about our Forum Guidelines, particularly:

Forum Guidelines said:
Discussion of Site Policies

Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members and moderators or policy involved.
A lot more useful how too info from long time professional screen-printers over on http://boards.screenprinters.net If you really want to learn this biz come on over.
We already have a link to screenprinters.net on every page of this site under out "T-Shirt Sites" area :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts