T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I own an embroidery business and have recently branched out into the heat press world as well. I am in an area where I know that I can sell a lot of custom sports themed rhinestone designs. I would like to know if you can recommend a brand tank top that works well with rhinestone heat transfers or any transfers for that matter. I have read that Bella is a good product but I am not sure which tank top or t-shirt is the best one? I also have a tank top with a rhinestone design that I bought at a boutique store that I love. It is stamped inside with a Love KJS logo but I have searched all over the internet to find out where I can purchase them at a wholesale price and I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I can purchase those tank tops? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Don't know about the tops.

Funny... I'm thinking of getting out of the embroidery business ;-).

I bought a Toyota 850 a couple months ago. Works great, if I'm not layering or outlining colors. I'd been doing the digitizing though, and can't seem to control the constricting of the fabric enough. This is definitely a skilled trade. I've tried different stabalizers, the degree setting in the machine, etc. I think it's the digitizing. Where I normally look at it as a what I want it to look like end state, maybe that's where I'm wrong. Where an outline is not matching up when it hits the next color, maybe I should compensate for it in the stitch file? Hmm. I never had training, just thought I'd take a shot at it. So... maybe you have some pointers... or maybe you want to buy another embroidery machine ;-) Anyhow, good luck wi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts