T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! This looks like a great forum where I can learn about the business. I have been wanting to start a line of maternity t-shirts for the past year and got a little overwhelmed in my research. I really wanted a quality maternity t-shirt and had a difficult time finding one. It was great while I was pregnant because I could try on the tees myself. Basically I was in search of a quality tee that stretched with the pregnancy and looked feminine, not bulky. I never found it and put everything on the backburner. Now that I'm getting sleep again, I'm ready to tackle it. Someone out there suggested writing an e-magazine on how to get started in selling t-shirts which I think is a great idea because it is a lot more involved then just picking shirts and slogans. Where do I begin???? Can anyone suggest a manufacturer who sells maternity t-shirts? What about having the shirts printed? What should I be looking for? I live in Southern California. Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi BrookBrook, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

If you do a forum search for maternity, you will bring up some past topics about maternity blanks (and a few different styles and places to get them).

Once you have the blanks (or even before), you can just find a local printer to print them for you.

A shortcut would be to go directly to the printer and have THEM source the blanks for you.

I see so many people looking for blanks and then they search and search for a printer. If you find a good printer first, they will be more than happy to find the blanks you need and get samples sent to you. Since they already have the wholesale accounts setup, it can usually make the process much easier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts