T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Cham,
I have been doing custom designed shirts for over a year now. I am now working on a new project to do my own line of shirts. I have over 250 sayings for shirts and they are all ones that I made up myself. Those are just the beginning. I am working on my next line as well, so things don't slow.
I have distributors working for me, selling shirts to get out and see more people. My hot spots are skateparks and skate shops.
Because I am in a new era of my business; I feel I can save money and hit a large market, I do my selling and advertising on myspace. I offer a variety of shirts to my customers that they may purchase right there off of myspace.
My link is: www.myspace.com/chameleonlogics
come check out all the shirts; each month new ones are added.
And like I said, I am the only one with them; I have all the copyrights and trademarks on them but that doesn't mean I don't like to share. My goal is to get in stores all across the country.
Anywho, any comments, questions, or feedback, I am completely open to it all. Just hit me up at [email protected]

Cham

Where Statement IS Fashion!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.