T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, I'm very new to the game that is selling my own T-shirts online.

My question in short is
how do I have a more successful campaign online?
How to expose myself more outside of FB/IG ads?

I've had some bad campaigns so far, so before my next one . I want to know what else I should be doing to get my shirt/stuff out there.

Last time I:
Released simple designs on T-spring
paid for FB ads - made my own ad
paid for IG ads - made my own ad

got NO buyers not one for both shirts but a lot of views.

· Registered
213 Posts
You say you got lots of views, well that is a good start.

How does your price compare to others on the same site, are you more expensive then most?

Have you sold your shirts anywhere else? Could be that your designs are not what people are after.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah. I'm thinking that the design wasn't as good as it could of been. Was too controversial or not great enough. not colorful enough, not crisp or engaging enough. I was thinking the actual ads aren't doing well cause ppl aren't engaged enough maybe? Its a funny shirt so maybe the ads should be also be funny. Hm. maybe my Seo is bad? Its hard to tell.

· Registered
1,680 Posts
everyone is a tshirt seller so you have to find your neich cuz everywhere you look it's a new Tshirt company popping up. First off make your own designs or have a designer make them for only you. Don't buy the designs lets say on fb from 365 designs even though they say oh there editable. Well everyone that buys it say over a few thousand and they all edit it. Basically it going to be the wording they edit. So they all post it on the only 10 campaign sites now the other thousands do the samething but they all go be similar.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure I follow what you mean. What are you trying to say exactly.

However, I did design my own original shirts tho. Is this a good start?
I will continue to make simple yet funny shirts to fit "my" brand and style for now. Is this also a good start? should I release all my shirts at once? maybe open a store? the single selling of my T seems to be not working.

thanks for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.